Success Philosophy, 10 Principles Of Success To Get your Life Rolling In The Right Direction
Success is not accidental nor is it a gift imparted at birth. There is a success philosophy and all those who follow it will prosper.
All luck and chance are removed from the equation. Now luck certainly can be very useful, but truly successful people create this luck. Never equate success to luck, for us, we shall make our own chances and drive our own path. We will surely meet with good and bad fortune along the way but neither one should cause too much concern, we just continue with the plan. Learn to take the longer term view and we will stand a much greater chance of success.
Literally dozens of characteristics could be cited in our quest for our philosophy but I have narrowed it down to ten for space limitation, for those of you though who are serious about your future I would certainly advise a more exhaustive study. So here you go.
10 Principles Of Success
1. Have a vision. What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. A cliché brought to us by Napoleon Hill in
"Think And Grow Rich"
(available free follow the link), is true. Supposing dreams do come true, you first must have one. Jesus stated that “Unless you can think like one of these (children), you shall never see the kingdom of heaven”. He was referring to the ability to dream. Children are not bound by present reality, nor should you be. Learn to see the future your way. If you can see it you can achieve it.
2. Develop positive expectancy. Simply put, expect things to go well. See the positive outcome in your mind and just know things will turn out for the good. Expecting the worst is bad, it helps nobody, least of all you, it will also prevent you from taking action which is an incredibly important ingredient to success.
3. Accept responsibility for all outcomes good or bad. Successful people do not blame, they understand the role of responsibility, likewise, accept credit when credit is due. Learn to accept compliments and praise by responding with a simple thank you. Never belittle yourself or your achievements.
4. High levels of self motivation. If you need to be pushed, poked or driven then success is not for you. The ability to dig deep and perform when you least feel like it is a critical skill to have.
5. Be decisive. Procrastination and paper shuffling are the enemy. Successful people make decisions quickly, act upon them, and change their mind slowly and only in the event of new information. Those who do not operate under the success philosophy are slow to make a decisions and change their mind frequently. Make a decision and go with it!
Success Philosophy, 10 Principles Of Success Continued
Success In 8 Words
7 Reasons You May Be Failing
| Benefit from Personal Coaching (claim your free session) or take advantage of our popular e-mail coaching services.
Have a comment, advice or question? Have your say here.
Do you agree, disagree or have something to add, please share! All polite and tasteful submissions welcome.
What Other Have Contributed
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
OrSign up for our free newsletter and receive a complimentary copy of "Cut The B.S"